Looking for ways to access the CCSD Parent Portal? You are in the right place. The CCSD Parent Portal provides parents with online access to information on their Clark County School District-enrolled students in near real-time.
In this article, you’ll find information on how to access your CCSD Parent Portal and the CCSD Parent Portal app for parents.
You can access a parent portal 24 hours a day, seven days a week to access information about your ward. The portal is secure, confidential and easy to use.
What is CCSD Portal?
The CCSD parent portal is an online portal accessible anywhere on the web that parents can log in to and see all of their children in one place, their grades, assignments, scores, attendance, schedules, and school bulletins for each school your children attend. If you have one student in middle school and one in high school, parents will see bulletins for both the middle school and high school.
How to Access the CCSD Parent Portal Login
To access the parent portal, follow the procedures outlined below.
- Visit the CCSD parent portal.
- Select your school district
- Provide your email address and password
- Thereafter, click on the login button to access the parent portal dashboard.
Parents and guardians can monitor their child’s schedule, grades, lunch account balance, and even access file attachments like report cards, school supply lists, and more, all easily through the Parent Portal. You’ll need your student’s district password to use the portal.
How to Register for CCSD Parent Portal
You can also register for an account on the CCSD parent portal. Follow the procedures outlined below to get started.
- Visit the CCSD Parent Portal
- Click on “New User”
- Input your activation key to get started with registration.
CCSD Parent Portal App
Parents can download our free app to receive district notifications, including notices about school closures. The app is available on both the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
How to Use CCSD Parent Portal App
- Download and install the CCSD parent app on with Apple App Store and Google Play Store
- Sign in with your login credentials
- Congratulations, you have gained access to the CCSD parent portal.
Parent Portal Minimum Computer Requirements
Windows operating system*, such as XP or Vista; and Internet Explorer versions 6 or 7 or recent releases of Firefox or Safari.
The Parent Portal also supports Konqueror on the Linux platform.
* Minimum Windows requirements: 486/66-MHx processor; Windows 98; 16 MB RAM; 12 MB of free hard drive space.
Mac OS 9 operating system; and Internet Explorer 5.17, Firefox, or Safari; or Mac OS X operating system; and Internet Explorer 5.2 or greater, Firefox, or Safari.