The Catholic University College Postgraduate Admission Form for the 2021/2022 academic year is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Catholic University College Postgraduate admission for the 2021/2022 Academic Year. Candidates must meet the Catholic University College Admission Requirements before being considered for admission.
Recommended: List of Courses Offered at Catholic University College.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY COLLEGE POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION
- Visit the College website; https://www.cug.edu.gh/
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO FILL THE APPLICATION FORM
- Applicant should exercise great care in completing the Application Form since any errors might lead to the
rejection of the application form.(Note: Any incomplete Application Form will not be processed).
- An applicant is requested to complete ONLY one set of Application Form.
- An applicant is requested to complete the Application Form in BLOCK LETTERS only with all the basic and relevant information as required except for items: 24 on page 2, 30 on page 4 and G on page 5.
- One passport size photograph of applicant with his/her name and signature at the back should be fixed at
the right-top-corner of page 1
- An applicant should enclose every relevant certificates, transcripts and other qualifications to facilitate the processing of the Application Form for admission.
- The University shall not be responsible for any negligence on the part of an applicant