Are you looking for ways to access the Bullhorn client login page? You are in the right place. The Bullhorn client login allows clients to access their accounts and manage their staffing within a single software.
In this article, you’ll find information on how to access your Bullhorn client login where you can create and manage your staffing process from start to finish. You can access the client login 24 hours a day, seven days a week to manage your account. The portal is secure, confidential, and easy to use.
Founded in 1999, Bullhorn is a leading software for the staffing industry. the company uses a cloud-based platform to power its staffing processes from start to finish. They also provide customer relationship management (CRM), applicant tracking system (ATS), and operations software for the staffing industry.
If you are a customer of Bullhorn, you must know how to access the client login page and manage your account online.
Benefits of Bullhorn Client Login
The client login is beneficial to Bullhorn customers who need to access and manage their accounts online. Below are some of the well-known benefits of the client login.
- Manage staffing
- Access to customer relationship management
- Access to applicant tracking system and more.
How to Access Bullhorn Client Login
To manage your account online, you need to first of all access the Bullhorn client login page. Follow the procedures outlined below to get started.
- Visit the Bullhorn Client Login: https://www.bullhorn.com/client-login/
- Enter your Client Code, User ID, and Password
- Click on the “Log in” button to access your dashboard.
How to Access Bullhorn Client Login With Mobile App
You can also manage your investment with the Bullhorn Client mobile app. Follow the procedures outlined below to get started.
- Visit the Apple Store or Google PlayStore to download the Bullhorn Client app.
- Install and open the app on your iOS or Android.
- Provide your Client Code, User ID, and Password.
- Click on the “Log in” button to access your account.
How To Retrieve a Forgotten Password or User ID
You can access your account even if you’ve lost, misplaced, or forgotten your username or password.
- Visit the Bullhorn Client Login
- Click on “Forgot password”
- Provide Username
- Click “Submit” to retrieve and reset your password.
How to Register An Account with Bullhorn Client
To get started with a Bullhorn client, you need to create an account. Follow the procedures outlined below to register your account.
- Visit the Bullhorn client registration page.
- Click on “New User”.
- Enter your account number, date of birth, phone number, and social security number.
- Thereafter, click on “Continue”
- Confirm your identity, create your credentials and choose your login security preferences.
Bullhorn Customer Service Phone Number
If you need online support, you can contact the Bullhorn Customer Service Center by phone at (617) 478-9100.