Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified international students for the 2020/2021 Bristol University Think Big Scholarships to study for undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in the UK.
Bristol University is investing £500,000 to help the brightest and best international students come to the University of Bristol. 26 Think Big Undergraduate scholarships and 26 Think Big Postgraduate scholarships are available for courses starting in 2020.
Bristol University Think Big Scholarships
Bristol University is committed to helping and nurturing global talent to produce the future leaders of tomorrow.
Bristol University Think Big Scholarships Eligibility
You can apply for a Think Big Scholarship if you:
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- applied to start a full-time undergraduate degree in one of the qualifying course or one year, full-time taught postgraduate programme at the University of Bristol in September 2020.
Field of Study
Any full-time Undergraduate programme (except Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science) or Postgraduate programme offered at the University
Value and Number of Awards
The following awards are available to Undergraduate Students for September 2019 entry:
- 3 x £10,000 scholarships
- 9 x £5,000 scholarships
The following awards are available to postgraduate students for September 2019 entry:
- 5 x £20,000 scholarships
- 10 x £10,000 scholarships
- 20 x £5,000 scholarships
The awards can only be used as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees.
How to Apply for Bristol University Think Big Scholarships
To apply for this scholarship, download and complete the required (either undergraduate or postgraduate) application form on the Program Webpage and email it to international-partnerships[at]bristol.ac.uk.
There are two applications rounds for this scholarship:
- Round One Deadline: 11:59pm (GMT) Sunday 29 March 2020. Successful applicants will be informed via email by 24 April 2020.
- Round Two Deadline: 11:59pm (GMT) Sunday 14 June 2020. Successful applicants will be informed via email by 10 July 2020.
Please Note: You will automatically be considered for rounds 1 and 2, so there is no need to submit your application again if you are not made an offer in round 1.
Go through the Application procedure on the Program Webpage before applying.