The 2018 Beiersdorf International Internship Challenge is open. Once a year, Beiersdorf hosts the International Internship Challenge at their Corporate Headquarters in Hamburg, Germany. In the International Internship Challenge Beiersdorf is searching for top international students for internships at their subsidiaries around the world.
They invite 32 top international students to compete for four fully-funded international internships. In 2018 they are excited to celebrate the 5 year anniversary of the event on September 13/14. Are you up for the challenge?
During your two-day visit you’ll not only find out how we come up with innovative skincare products and strong brands like NIVEA, Eucerin and Hansaplast but you will also witness the interaction between different departments such as research and development, marketing, finance and supply chain management. You’ll be introduced to employees from a wide variety of disciplines and work jointly with other finalists on current FMCG topics in the skincare business.
Win an international internship
You will be able to show them your abilities across a variety of activities in the 2-day-event. The four strongest applicants will win a fully-funded international internship at one of their 150 subsidiaries across the globe or at their Corporate Headquarters in Germany. They’ll decide jointly with the winners where to go.
Just imagine, you could spend three months in 2019 with the marketing department in Bangkok, at their production site in Chile or with the controlling team in the USA.
A small hint: Please apply only for one position – your first choice. Throughout the application you will get the chance to mention other areas of interest.
Eligibility for Beiersdorf International Internship Challenge
- Open to international students and graduates
- In your planned internship period (end of 2018/in 2019) you are enrolled in a university program in business administration/engineering, or you already hold a Bachelor’s degree and are about to start your Master’s (gap year).
- You have a focus on one of these areas: Brand Management & Digital Marketing, Sales & eCommerce, Supply Chain Management, or Finance & Controlling
- You have gained work experience through internships.
- You feel at ease in an international environment and have the courage to step off the beaten track.
- You have strong teamwork/communication skills and can work independently, with a high level of dedication.
- You have excellent analytical skills and no trouble to communicate fluently in English.
How to Apply for Beiersdorf International Internship Challenge
- Who you are: Apart from your CV and relevant documents (last transcript of records/internship certificates), they want to see how motivated you are. Let them know why you are the perfect candidate to win an internship abroad.
- Online Test: In the next step, they’ll invite you to take an online test including verbal, logical and numerical reasoning tasks.
- Video Interview: They’ll invite the best candidates to submit a pre-recorded video interview. It’s super easy: They’ll send you a link to a video portal where you’ll find several questions. You’ll have a week to answer them.
- Join IIC in Hamburg: If you’re selected for the International Internship Challenge they’ll invite you to their Corporate Headquarters in Hamburg. Naturally, they’ll cover your travel and accommodation costs. This is a great opportunity to get to know us and the beautiful city of Hamburg.
Apply to the positions below:
For more information, visit Beiersdorf.