The Baker Hughes Scholarship for Ghanaian students to study at the University of Ghana for the 2022/2023 academic year is out.
The Students Financial Aid Office (SFAO) is accepting 2022/23 applications for the award of The SFAO-BH Scholarship for UG students from areas of need reading BA Computer Science or any of the following APPLIED SCIENCES at University of Ghana:
School of Engineering:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Material Science and Engineering
School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Earth Science
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
Worth of Scholarship
The Scholarship will cover academic, residential fees, stipend and feeding allowance.
Baker Hughes Scholarship Eligibility
You are eligible to apply if you:
1. Are a Ghanaian.
2. Are a University of Ghana regular student.
3. Obtained an aggregate of 15 or better at the WASSCE or CGPA 3.0.
4. Are able to demonstrate limited family income and/or insufficient funds to cover most or all educational related expenses.
5. Have the will to succeed (determination, perseverance and success in other pursuits).
7. Will maintain at least a 3.0 CGPA
8. Are of a Good Conduct.
How to Apply for Baker Hughes Scholarship
If you meet the above qualifications Download and submit a completed BH– SFAO FORM SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION from the UG- SFAO Website. In addition to the application form, you will be required to the required essays, a copy of your academic records (WASSCE grades), letters of recommendation and Admission and other supporting need documents.
For enquiries call the Students Financial Aid Office on 020 518 6904 / 0206804077 or 0303-965240 or email [email protected] The Students Financial Aid Office is located at No. 11 East Legon – Main Campus behind the College of Basic and Applied Sciences and opposite CEGENSA.
DEADLINE FOR THE SUBMISSION – TUESDAY MARCH 14th, 2023 at 3:00pm.
i need scholarships go to university