Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for AUT Doctoral Scholarship 2023, University of Auckland, New Zealand, and AUT Doctoral Scholarship 2023, University of Auckland, New Zealand can be accessed below.
The aim of the AUT Doctoral Scholarships is to entice exceptionally accomplished doctoral research students to enroll in AUT University and to promote and inspire doctoral studies in fields where the University has research expertise. As part of the application process, candidates will need to show that their faculty endorses their candidacy by providing an Offer of Place (which may be conditional or unconditional) for the doctoral program. Detailed information regarding the application procedure and required documents can be obtained through the provided link. Please consult the Regulations to determine if you meet the criteria for eligibility.
As an international student at AUT, you can expect a diverse and welcoming community that provides excellent academic programs, practical learning experiences, and opportunities for personal growth. With a focus on innovative research and industry connections, AUT offers a unique and dynamic learning environment that prepares students for success in their chosen fields. You’ll have access to modern facilities, dedicated support services, and a vibrant campus life that will help you feel at home and make the most of your time in New Zealand.
AUT Doctoral Scholarship 2023, University of Auckland, New Zealand. is available to undertake Ph.D.-level programs at the University of Auckland.
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
- The scholarship provides coverage for the following expenses:
- Yearly payment of tuition fees at the domestic rate, and mandatory student services fee
- An annual allowance of NZ$30,000 per year
This scholarship is open to international and domestic students.
- Eligibility for AUT Doctoral Scholarship requires an offer of a place for the Ph.D. program at AUT, whether conditional or unconditional.
- Contact the Faculty Office or the University Graduate Research School if an offer of place has not yet been received Applicants for the AUT Doctoral Scholarship may also be considered for other funding options provided by the Faculty or School, subject to availability.
- These funding options include a Full Fee Scholarship, which covers tuition fees and an annual stipend equivalent to at least $20,000 or the minimum living cost for an Immigration NZ student visa, whichever is higher.
- Further details on AUT Doctoral Scholarships and funding options are available in the Faculty listings.
Begin Accepting Applications Date: 1 Jun 2023Deadline Date (NZT Time Zone):15 Jul 2023 11:55 PM
How To Apply
Click Here To Apply for the Sussex MBA Scholarships 2023/24, University of Sussex, UK