Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for AngloGold Ashanti Recruitment for Payroll Officer.
AngloGold Ashanti is a global gold mining company with mines and exploration projects in four different regions namely – Continental Africa, Americas, Australasia and South Africa. The underground mining operation will be fully mechanized, designed to produce up to an average maximum of 5,000 t/day of ore mined.
- Company: AngloGold Ashanti
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time.
To Provide key payroll support to the Payroll Superintendent on Monthly basis during payroll Runs. The role also involve coordinating and supporting payment of staff wages and salaries and other benefits, to also help to ensure proper and correct salaries are paid to staff and on time.
- Ensure new recruits are setup on the payroll system (i.e. Setup all applicable earnings and deductions e.g. Duty allowance, Provident Fund etc.)
- Support the entire payroll functions and ensure that all pay groups (e.g. employees and governmental agencies – IRS & SNNIT) are paid accurately and Timely.
- Prepare monthly Basic salary reconciliation for all pay groups and payment requisitions for approval.
- Support the full implementation of the statutory laws, policies, the collective bargaining agreement (CBA) and procedures.
- Investigate and resolve inquiries from Human Resources, Government Agencies and employees.
- Assist in the generation and distribution of payroll reports as required. (E.g. pay slips, bank listings, leave accruals, general ledger, social security, tax, Tier 2, Tier 3, and Tier 4)
- Liaise with various Pension Fund Managers and employees and assist in addressing any queries.
- Assist in managing Employee payroll, Leave, Back Pay, Annual Bonus, Month End etc.
- A degree in Accounting, HND (Accounting option) or its equivalent.
- At least four (4) years’ experience in a mining environment.
- Must be computer literate with significant proficiency in Spreadsheets
- Experience and understanding of total mining cycle.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication and writing skills
- Skills in the Business improvement and managing change
- Sound understanding of Obuasi Mine’s value drivers
- Displaying high levels of ethical and moral uprightness
- Result oriented and display of technical and professional expertise
Interested Ghanaians with the above qualification and experience should submit their applications, with detailed CVs.
Application Deadline: 14TH JANUARY, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should Click here to apply.