AMSCO Ghana Vacancies.
AMSCO recruits across major industries and specialises in the sourcing and placement of middle to senior management professionals across core African industries. Our professional recruitment team has 50 years of combined experience in recruiting C-Level professionals and technical managers for African companies and we possess exceptional knowledge of sectors and markets across Africa.
When you share your CV with us and we mutually agree on your suitability for a specific role, we will go through an in depth screening process with you not only to best position you for a specific career opportunity, but to also add value to your own development in positioning yourself at a professional level. We also ensure that you are briefed in detail before entering into an interview and provided with feedback throughout the decision making process.
We want to forge a long term partnership with you, not only to help you in securing the best position to grow your career, but also to become your own trusted recruitment partner as you take on the responsibility for hiring resources.
We look forward to working with you!
Job Title: Regional Director- Head of Sales & Partnerships ,West Africa
Nature and Scope:
The Regional Head will:
- Perform the due-diligence to understand the market potential and opportunities for products in West Africa.
- Create the market development and sales plans for specific-countries in West Africa. Lead and manage the implementation of the plan to ensure growth in sales, social impacts, market share, and profitability in West Africa. This will be done primarily through:
- the proper selection, development and management of a distributor network in each country
- Identification of partners in the NGO world and stakeholders that will boost the development of smallholder irrigation in West Africa.
- Recruit, manage, coach, and develop capacity of country Sales representatives in Nigeria, Burkina Faso, Senegal and Mali to develop and promote irrigation pumps.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of activities, finances and social impacts.
Key Performance Criteria
- Impact and sales targets
- Effective management of budgets.
- A team that is ethical, team-work oriented and high performing.
- Responsible for setting a scalable and sustainable model in West Africa
- Optimize economic sustainability in West Africa and support fundraising activities for West Africa
- Regular market assessment and pro-active development of country specific sales and marketing plans with Country Sales Representatives and distributors to maximize sales and impacts in the West Africa region. This includes sales plans, pricing policies, and promotional plans for each country.
- Actively promote products through product demonstrations, product support and training for distributors, customers, thought leaders, and influencers.
- Actively manage customer and distributor accounts and collect outstanding receivables
- Develop and manage the operations budget for this program and provide monthly updated sales forecast (program design and implementation) and tactical issues.
- Establish an annual and long term Business Plan
- Open country programs and/or B2B programs in a variety of countries and design and implement the relevant model for each country
- Provide leadership, coaching, and support to the staff in other countries in the region.
- Coordinate with Nairobi and San Francisco offices on strategy
For more information please contact:
Kwame Afreh, Ghana
How to Apply.
Interested and qualified should CLICK HERE to apply.