Are you looking for ways to access the American Pacific Mortgage login page? You are in the right place. The American Pacific Mortgage login provides secure access to American Pacific Mortgage’s platform where you can apply for mortgages, refinance mortgages, check balances, make payments on mortgages, and carry out other transactions.
In this article, you’ll find information on how to access your American Pacific Mortgage login which you can borrow to purchase a new home. You can access the mortgage login 24 hours a day, seven days a week to manage your account. The portal is secure, confidential, and easy to use.
What is a Mortgage?
A mortgage is an agreement between you and a mortgage lender that allows you to borrow money to purchase or refinance a home. This agreement gives lenders the legal right to repossess a property if you fail to meet the terms of your mortgage, most commonly by not repaying the money you’ve borrowed plus interest.
About American Pacific Mortgage
Founded in 1955, American Pacific Group is a private equity firm targeting lower-middle market investments in North America. They are a team of seasoned investors and operators.
Types of Mortgage Offered by American Pacific Mortgage
American Pacific Mortgage offers a wide range of mortgage loans to meet your personal needs.
- Conventional loans
- FHA loans
- VA loans
- Jumbo loans
Who is Eligible for American Pacific Mortgage?
Although American Pacific Mortgage’s requirements vary, below are some general requirements.
- Your monthly expenses shouldn’t be more than 45% of what you earn each month.
- Proof of current and stable income source.
- At least a credit score of 600 but typically a credit score of 620 is needed.
- An appraisal.
American Pacific Mortgage Application Requirements
To start applying with American Pacific Mortgage you need to have the following information on hand:
- A separate email address for each person that will be on the loan
- Your online banking username and password, or details about how much money is in each account you want us to consider for your approval (e.g., checking and savings accounts, retirement accounts, stocks, and other assets)
- Your income and employer information
- Your Social Security number
Benefits of American Pacific Mortgage Login
The American Pacific Mortgage login is beneficial to those who are in need of loans to purchase a home. Below are some of the well-known benefits of the mortgage login.
- Make your payments online
- View your loan information
- Track the status of your loan funding in real time.
- Update your banking information to ensure you never miss a payment
- Refinance your loan
- Check your balance
- Access your tax and insurance information.
- Check the status of your loan.
- View Statements and lots more.
How to Access American Pacific Mortgage Login
To access the American Pacific Mortgage login page, follow the procedures outlined below.
- Visit the American Pacific Mortgage portal login page: https://americanpacific.com/
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Click on the “LOG IN” button to access your dashboard.
How to Create an Account with American Pacific Mortgage
To get access to the loan facility from American Pacific Mortgage, you need to first of all register on the registration portal. To get started, follow the procedures outlined below.
- Visit the American Pacific Mortgage registration page: https://apmortgage.com/
- Provide your First Name, Last Name.
- After that, click on the “CREATE ACCOUNT” button to get registered.
How to Retrieve/Recover American Pacific Mortgage Login Password or Username
If you have lost or misplaced your American Pacific Mortgage login password or Username, you can recover the same by following the procedures outlined below
- Visit the American Pacific Mortgage login page: https://americanpacific.com/
- Click on “Forgot your Username?” or “Forgot Password?”
- For “forgot Username” provide your First Name Last Name and Email Address.
- For “forgot password” provide your username and Email Address.
- Click “NEXT” to retrieve your login password or User ID.
American Pacific Mortgage Mobile Apps
You can also conveniently manage your mortgage on your iOS or Android device. Download the American Pacific Mortgage mobile apps on App Store or Google Play. Install and login with your credentials to manage your account.
How to Make American Pacific Mortgage Payment
There are three options for making American Pacific Mortgage Payments; online, by phone, or by mail.
Online. Sign in to your account and go to the Payment Center. From there, you can make a one-time payment or set up autopay.
NOTE: Before you make your first payment, you will need to set up your bank information in the account. Once your bank information is set up, you can simply select that account to pay your bill.
To make an automated phone payment, call 1-800-936-8705 and follow the instructions. You’ll need your account number and the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
Note: There is no charge for this service.
Mail: You can mail your payment to the following address:
American Pacific Mortgage Corporation
580 Menlo Drive. Suite 2 Rocklin, CA 95765
American Pacific Mortgage Customer Service Phone Number
You can contact American Pacific Mortgage Customer Service at 1-800-936-8705. Customer Service Representatives are available to assist you by phone, year-round, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.