Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for AECOM Recruitment 2020.
AECOM is an American multinational engineering firm that provides design, consulting, construction, and management services to a wide range of clients. AECOM has approximately 87,000 employees and is number 164 on the 2018 Fortune 500 list. This is down from 87,500 employees and number 156 on the 2016 list.
- Company: AECOM
- Location: Ghana
- State: Tema
- Job type: Full-Time
Job Title: Subsea Pipeline Engineer
- Performs specific and moderate portions of a broader assignment of an experienced engineer.
- Gathers and correlates basic engineering data using established and well-defined procedures.
- Works on detailed or routine engineering assignments involving calculations and relatively simple tests.
- Proposes an approach to solve new problems encountered using modifications of standard procedures or methods developed in previous assignments.
- Identifies discrepancies in results.
- Provides guidance to entry-level engineers.
- Performs work in accordance with agreed-upon budget and schedule with little supervision.
- Independently performs all the tasks necessary to complete primary design
elements for engineering works.
- Performance at this level requires developmental experience in a professional position.
7 years of experience in a similar role.
An engineering degree from a recognized institution.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighbourhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 2nd August 2020.