Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for ActionAid Ghana Recruitment 2021.
ActionAid Ghana (AAG) is an Affiliate of ActionAid International is looking to employ experienced and self-motivated individuals to fill the positions of Communications and Administrative Officer.
- Company: ActionAid Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below;
Job Title: Head of Finance
- Maintain an accounting system that ensures data integrity and accuracy of reports of information generated from the system
- Ensure timely preparation of management reports for management and the Board and present such reports to management at Senior
- Present management reports to the Finance and Audit Committee and to the Board of Trustees and General Assembly as and when required on a timely basis to support strategic decision making in the organisation
- Prepare on a timely basis, all financial tables at midyear and year-end for consolidation by ActionAid International Director of Finance
- Develop and maintain internal control systems that facilitate budget tracking, cash flow monitoring, safeguarding of assets and ensuring that
procurements provide value for money always and in all parts of the organisation
- Develop corporate financial strategies, policies and procedures for the Affiliate Programme in line with the Federation’s policy framework as
well as the legal and other regulatory frameworks of Ghana
- Monitor the implementation of and compliance with the Organisation’s financial policies and procedures by staff and management
- Create and present finance and budget reports regularly to CLT and senior management team to facilitate effective decision making
- Respond to requests from GS as and when required
How to Apply for ActionAid Ghana Recruitment
Application Forms should be downloaded by clicking here
Please note that Curriculum Vitae (CVS) are NOT acceptable.
Completed Application Forms should be emailed to [email protected]
Closing date for receiving applications: 6th August 2021.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted