Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for ACDI/VOCA Job Recruitment 2020.
ACDI/VOCA is an international development nonprofit organization based in Washington, D.C., the United States that fosters broad-based economic growth, raises living standards, and creates vibrant communities.
- Company: ACDI/VOCA
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Resilience & Inclusion Team
- Master’s degree in agriculture, economics, or business administration from an accredited college or university.
- Demonstrated success strengthening the resilience of vulnerable communities through improved livelihoods, climate change adaptation, health and nutrition behaviors and social capital, preferably through an integrated approach.
- 8 years of experience in community mobilization, consensus building and grassroots advocacy regarding local issues such as land use, natural resource management, economic development and disaster risk reduction.
- Knowledge of proven approaches and best practices for integrating women, youth, ethnic minorities and other disadvantaged populations into agriculture and economic growth programs.
- Demonstrated ability to provide technical assistance and advisory services to a range of financial service providers.
- Excellent writing and oral presentation skills in English.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should CLICK HERE to apply.