Are you looking for ways to access the AARP Life Insurance login portal? You are in the right place. AARP Life Insurance login provides secure access to policyholders to manage their insurance policies, make payments, and file and check claims online.
In this article, you’ll find information on how to access your AARP Life Insurance login, where you can manage your insurance. As a registered policyholder with AARP Life Insurance, you access your login page via the portal or mobile app. You can access the login portal 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to manage your account. The portal is secure, confidential, and easy to use.
About AARP Life Insurance
From history, AARP Life Insurance originated in 1958 by Ethel Percy Andrus, a retired educator from California, and Leonard Davis, who later founded the Colonial Penn Group of insurance companies. Its Headquarters is in Washington, D.C. Since the year of establishment, the company has grown massively to more than 38 million members as of 2018. With AARP Life Insurance you’re sure of both term and permanent group coverage.
AARP Life Insurance Policies
AARP LifeCorporation is one of the largest insurers in the United States. They also offer a wide range of other insurance and financial products for both individuals and businesses.
- Car Insurance
- Boat Insurance
- Flood Insurance
- Motorcycle Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Renters Insurance
- Umbrella Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Condo Insurance
- Landlord Insurance
Benefits of AARP Life Insurance Login
The AARP Life Insurance login is beneficial to policyholders for numerous reasons, including
- Manage insurance policy.
- Print ID cards or proof of insurance.
- Make payments, update payment methods, schedule payments, and more.
- File and check the status of your claim.
- View Policies.
- Download important documents.
- Access to important information.
How to Access the AARP Life Insurance Login Page
To access the AARP Life Insurance login page, follow the procedures outlined below.
- Visit the AARP Life Insurance login portal: https://www.nylaarp.com/Account/Login
- Fill in your Username and Password.
- Thereafter, click on the “Log In” button to access your dashboard.
How to Register for an AARP Life Insurance Account
To get access to the insurance coverage, you first need to register on the AARP Life Insurance portal. To get started, follow the procedures outlined below.
- Visit the AARP Life Insurance registration portal: https://www.nylaarp.com/Account/Registration
- Provide your name, date of birth, and the last four digit of your SSN
- Then click on the “Continue” tab to complete your registration.
How to Login to AARP Life Insurance on the Mobile App
With the iOS or Android AARP Life Insurance app, you can get to your account and manage it from your phone.
- To get started, download and install the AARP Life Insurance app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Log in with your credentials to manage your insurance policy.
The AARP Life insurance app currently supports self-service for auto, motorcycle/ATV, boat/PWC, RV/trailer, mobile home, and snowmobile policies.
How to Make AARP Life Insurance Payment
Policyholders can also make payment on the login portal by following the procedures outlined below.
- Visit the AARP Life Insurance payment portal: https://www.nylaarp.com/Payments/One-Time-Payment
- Sign in to your AARP Life account with your contact/certificate number, ZIP Code, and email.
- After that, click on “Continue” to make your payment.
AARP Life Insurance Customer Service Phone Number
You can reach an AARP Life Insurance customer service representative by dialing (800) 607-6957