Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Zormelo & Associates Recruitment for Commercial and Contracts Manager.
Zormelo & Associates is made up of an outstanding team of highly experienced and qualified permanent staff and associates who together work to add value to clients′ businesses. What differentiates the company from others is its in-depth and excellent understanding of the Ghanaian and West African environment.
We have a reputation for practicality mixed with intellectual rigor, ensuring that what is implemented is practical and sustainable to clients. Tried and tested change management methodology is applied at every stage of the project cycle. Our approach is to understand your needs, give you a menu of solutions and work with you to apply the best interventions for your company.
- Company: Zormelo & Associates
- Location: Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Lead and manage locally any contractual issue with the client contract management counterpart under the supervision of the company’s management and MINC Tokyo SPC management group.
• Support the company management and other managers/specialist in establishing the better communication practice with Petroleum Commission. (TBD)
• Initiate and maintain a good governance for the company’s Joint Venture cooperation both in terms of knowledge transfer locally in Ghana and in terms of healthy business relations with JV partners.
• Manage supplier performance indicators and create consistent KPI’s in vendor contracts, including periodic reviews and real-time performance feedback to support CRB discussions on renewals and new tenders for services
• Strategize KPI scheme development for the company’s maximum benefit, negotiate with the client and maintain solid reporting on all KPI factors for the company.
• Assist Cost Control in measuring accuracy of costs of the company’s contracts compared to annual budget and explaining variances in monthly reporting to support improved forecasting
• Maintain contracts register and improve the utilization of master service agreements instead of Purchase Orders to obtain fixed rate pricing and ease ETC forecasting on work scopes, ensuring synergies proposes for both vessels are acceptable and achieved
• Work with senior managers and corporate managers to develop one, two and five year business plans for the company
• Assist to implement short and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures
• Support Finance and Cost Control as primary liaison relative to company financial issues.
• Ensure that department members are receiving proper training. Coach and counsel staff to improve technical, interpersonal, and problem resolution skills. This includes the successful full nationalization of the team by January 1, 2020
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.