WAEC Job Vacancy for Human Resource Development Officer II (Assistant Registrar II)
- Job Title: Human Resource Development Officer II
- Job Location: Accra
- Job Status: Full-Time
The West African Examinations Council, a sub-regional organization responsible for the conduct of various examinations in the English-speaking West African countries, invites apptications from suitably qualified person(s) to fill the under-mentioned vacant position in its Ghana National Office.
- Human Resource Development Officer II (Assistant Registrar II)
Specific Duties and responsibilities
The successful applicant will be required to perform the following duties among others in the Human Resource Management (HRM) Department.
- Advise on the formulation of statf training and development policies of the Council in accordance with its goals and objectives.
- Develop guidelines and formats for the identification of training needs to ensure uniformity and effective co-ordination.
- Identify training needs of staff in consultation with Heads of Division and Department and ensure the implementation of staff in training and development programmes.
- Undertake periodic review of composite training and development plans in line with the changing needs of the Council.
- Propose the budget for training to ensure that funds are made available for training purposes.
- Maintain contacts with training institutions, training consultants and other agencies.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Head off Human Resource Management Department.
Applicants must not be more than forty (40) years at the time of applying and must be physically and medically fit and of good character.
Required Skills or Experience
Qualification and Experience:
- Applicants must hold a good First Degree in Business Administration (Management Option) or any of the Social Sciences – (Minimum, Second Class Lower). Any additional certification in the relevant area will be an added advantage.
Eligible applicants must have the following attributes
- Excellent leadership ability.
- High level ofintegrity, confidentiality and reliability,
- Good organizational and co-ordination skills and be results-oriented.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Team player
- Computer Literacy
How to Apply
- Interested candidates are requested to pick application forms from the council’s Headquaters at Okponglo, adjacent to National Identification Authority, arounnd Tetteh Quarshie lnterchange,Accra or the National Office near the Ridge Hospital. Candidates may also download Application Forms from the Council’s website at the following address: www.waecheadquartersgh.org
- Completed application forms should be submitted not later than 4 May, 2018 to the following address:
The RegistrarThru’ Head of National Office, WAEC, RidgeThe West African EXaminations’Council,HeadquartersP. O. Box 125Accra
- Please Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted