Vodafone Ghana Interns Recruitment 2018 – How to Apply
True to our commitment towards equipping the youth with employable skills, Vodafone is giving tertiary students the opportunity to gain work experience in diverse skill areas in our Corporate, Commercial and Technology functions while in school. We are therefore inviting applications from interested students for our 2 month internship programme.
Eligibility: In line with our diversity and inclusion agenda, Vodafone is an equal opportunity employer and will thus be guided by our very high standards of equity in the selection of candidates.
Areas of Exposure for Interns
- Human Resources
- External Affairs
- Vodafone Cash
- Enterprise Business Unit
- Fixed Business & Customer operations
Duration: 2 months running from June 1 to July 31.
Remuneration: Interns will be supported with transports allowance and airtime to stay connected with family and friends
What it takes
- Must be student in a recognized University or Polytechnic
- Highly energized individual who is willing to learn
- Proven ability to meet timelines
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to adhere to Vodafone Corporate Policies e.g. Confidentiality
- Introductory letter from your institution of study, resume and cover letter specifying your preferred department.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Closing Date
15th April 2018