The University of Education Winneba (UEW) Admission Admission Deadlines for the 2021/2022 academic year.
All applicants are to make sure they submit their application forms on or before the closing date of UEW applications.
Applications are invited from qualified applicants for admission into regular, sandwich (SESSION: JULY – AUGUST EACH YEAR) and distance programmes at University of Education, Winneba for the 2021/2022 academic year.
UEW Admission Form Applications
Follow the links below in order to get the details of the various application forms
- UEW Undergraduate Admission Forms 2021/2022
- UEW Postgraduate Admission Forms 2021/2022
- University of Education Winneba Distance Education Admission Forms 2021/2022
- University of Education Winneba Sandwich Admission Forms 2021/2022
- University of Education Winneba International Students Admission Forms 2021/2022
UEW Admission Deadlines
The University of Education Winneba (UEW) admission is scheduled to close as follows:
- Regular Direct Application Forms: Tuesday, 30th November, 2021
- Regular Mature Application Forms: Monday, 22nd November, 2021.
- Regular Post-Diploma Application Forms: Tuesday, 30th November, 2021
HOW TO APPLY
1. Obtain an Application Voucher from any of the following Banks/Sources:
- All UEW Revenue Points
- Ghana Post
- GCB Bank Ltd
- IT Consortium (Mobile Money Sales)
- Zenith Bank Gh Ltd
- Consolidated Bank Gh Ltd
- Prudential Bank
- Republic Bank Gh Ltd
- Agricultural Development Bank
- Ecobank Ghana Ltd
- Stanbic Bank Gh Ltd
- First Atlantic Bank Ltd
2. Visit the University’s website at www.uew.edu.gh. Click on Admissions
3. Scroll down and click Apply Online.
4. Select Group I if you are a fresh applicant. If you applied last year or previous years, kindly select Group 2 and enter your Student Number as well as your 5-digit number or PIN Number.