The University of Energy and Natural Resources (UENR) mature applicants admission form for the 2023/2024 academic year has been released.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Mature Applicants for admission into undergraduate Programmes of the University of Energy and Natural Resources, Sunyani.
School of Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Renewable Energy Engineering
School of Sciences
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
School of Natural Resources
- Fire and Disaster Management
- Natural Resources Management(with options in)
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Forest Resource Management
- Land Reclamation and Restoration
- Social Forestry
- Hospitality Management
School of Management Sciences and Law
- Resource Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
- Professional French
School of Agriculture and Technology (Dormaa Ahenkro Campus)
- Agriculture with options in
- Animal Production
- Crop Production
School of Geosciences (Dormaa Ahenkro Campus)
- Climate Change and Sustainable Development
- Planning and Sustainability
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR MATURE APPLICANTS
- be at least 25 years old, and show proof of age with birth certificate or any legitimate documentary proof of date of birth which is at least 5 years old at the time of application;
- pass Mature Students’ Entrance Examinations conducted by the institution itself (English Language, Mathematics and an Aptitude Test).
iii. possess any of the following:
- Teacher’s Cert. ‘A’
- NVTI/NABPTEX Certificates
Applicants should purchase e-vouchers for Two Hundred and Ghana Cedis (GHS 200) at the following sale points:
- Finance Directorate, UENR Main Campus, Sunyani
- UENR Accra Office, located in the Office Complex of the Vice Chancellors Ghana (VCG) on the UPSA road. (Contact person: Mr. Richard Hammond. Tel: 0246565451).
- GhanaPost Offices Nationwide
- GCB Bank Branches Nationwide.
- Zenith Bank Branches nationwide
All applicants are required to complete the online application registration at https://admissions.uenr.edu.gh/ using the Voucher Number and PIN.
Two (2) copies of completed online application forms together with certified copies of certificates /result slips and copies of birth certificates (Not Returnable) are to be submitted by POST to THE ACADEMIC AND STUDENTS’ AFFAIRS DIVISION, UNIVERSITY OF ENERGY AND NATURAL RESOURCES, SUNYANI until NOVEMBER 30, 2023.
Preparatory Classes/Entrance Examination
Applicants shall be invited to participate in mandatory preparatory classes to enable them to prepare adequately for the entrance examination. Applicants shall write the entrance examination (English Language, Mathematics and Aptitude Test) on a date to be specified after the close of sale of vouchers.
Date for the Mature Entrance Examinations will be communicated to all applicants.
Applicants who will need accommodation during the period are requested to contact the GETFund Hostel and make accommodation arrangements at reduced rates for students.
For further enquiries, please contact our Admissions Office on:
0553581475/0546300873/Whatsapp: 0553581475 or email at [email protected]
Admission to the University is transparently administered without any solicitations. Any applicant who makes any form of solicitation to any person for the purpose of gaining admission into the university does so at his/her own risk.