Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Tullow Oil Recruitment 2023/2024.
Tullow Oil is a leading independent oil and gas exploration and production company primarily focused on Africa and South America with a portfolio of 90 licenses across 16 countries.
we are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Financial Planning Accountant
The Successful Candidate Responsibilities Include
- Coordinate the annual budget and reforecasting processes and engaging with the Cost Engineers and budget holders to ensure that the budget guidelines are clearly understood and applied
- Input Capex/Opex budgets and forecast for all assets into Cognos/SAC, reviewing & reconciling the same: and confirmation of the closure of these inputs into Cognos/SAC
- Using Lifting Schedule to calculate revenue forecasts and input in Cognos/SAC
- Ensuring that BU License Model, Cash Flow, P&L and G&A models have been completed and reviewed
- Managing the monthly cost allocation process for shared services cost centres (TGL FPA only), including calculation of any SKF’s to be applied, updating, and running the allocation cycles
- Preparing the monthly internal management reporting for the asset/corporate and submission for inclusion in the consolidated monthly reporting pack
- Issuing, following up and updating the monthly management reporting timetable checklist
- Compiling some finance performance KPIs comments and preparing calculations for some of the KPIs e.g. Opex/bbl, including PCO
- Preparing the monthly JV cost trackers for the asset/corporate and submission for inclusion in the consolidated monthly Fincom pack or sharing with JVP’s
- Preparing the monthly external/Sectional reporting required by the asset PA’s (Section 6,7, 8,9,10 of DWT and WCTP PAs)
- Preparing TGLs AOE data
- Support any ongoing divestment/acquisition procedures that may arise in relation to the asset (TEN/Jubilee)
- Pro-actively engage in group wide Corporate Projects Ad hoc duties as required
- Liaise with external auditors as required to assist in explanations of Opex/Capex numbers.
- Actively participate in all risk and assurance activities within finance and the BU
- A minimum 3 plus years professional experience in similar role
- Strong experience in management accounting, budgeting, or forecasting
- Financial modelling and advanced Excel
- Working knowledge of SAP, SAC, Cognos
- Experience in JV accounting
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of oil & gas industry
- Microsoft Suit User experience
Education And Experience
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance
- A student or Affiliate, Membership with one of the professional accounting bodies (e.g. CA, CIMA, ACCA, etc.)
In Tullow, all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, and everyone has equal access opportunities and resources to enable them to contribute to Tullow’s overall success.
To Achieve This, We Offer Our Employees
A performance-driven culture that generates results. A commitment to your personal and professional development. A chance to make a difference to our business, working in or leading teams of talented, committed people. A culture that appreciates inclusion & diversity and provides equal opportunities. Recognition and reward for your performance.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: 10th November 2023