Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Tullow Oil Recruitment 2021.
Tullow Oil is a leading independent oil and gas exploration and production company primarily focused on Africa and South America with a portfolio of 90 licenses across 16 countries.
Since 2006, Tullow has had interests in two licenses in offshore Ghana. In 2008, Tullow was appointed as the Jubilee Field Operator and, working with its joint venture partners and the Government of Ghana, went on to achieve first oil in November 2010. The Jubilee field has become Tullow’s key asset generating significant high-margin oil production. Tullow’s second major discovery and subsequent development in Ghana are the TEN fields where first oil was successfully achieved on time and on a budget in August 2016.
Job Title: Maintenance and Integrity Manager
As Maintenance and Integrity Manager you will be responsible for –
- Leading and coordinating the assurance/audit program as per the Assurance program.
- Working Operation and Maintenance (O&M) contract to ensure lessons and guidance is implemented where identified as part of the Assurance program.
- Conducting surveillance audits to ensure O&M maintains a maintenance management system.
- Developing and managing Metering, Maintenance & Integrity metrics in line with Corporate Operations & Process Safety KPI’s
- Representing Tullow Ghana Limited in meetings with the petroleum Commission on M&I and metering matters.
- Providing input and assistance to Shutdown Planning.
- Providing assurance of the execution & effectiveness of Integrity Management processes, including Safety Critical Maintenance and achieving Performance Standards set.
You will have extensive experience in a similar role, with engineering preferred but operational experience in similar environments are equally valid. You will ideally have business/commercial understanding, and you will also be able to demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- High-level maintenance and operational skills – ideally gained in national and international roles.
- Good understanding of Class and Flag State requirements for FPSOs.
- Experience of working with O&M contractors to manage operations & Maintenance activities.
- Knowledge of operational experience preferably related to FPSO operations.
- High-level communication skills – verbal and written.
- Operations team leading/management experience.
- Mentoring and training capabilities.
- Overseas and African experience beneficial, but not essential.
- Culturally sensitive and keen to develop national staff into appropriate roles as the organization is developed.
In Tullow, all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, and everyone has equal access to opportunities and resources to enable them to contribute to Tullow’s overall success.
To Achieve This, We Offer Our Employees
- A performance-driven culture that generates results.
- A commitment to your personal and professional development.
- A chance to make a difference to our business, working in or leading teams of talented, committed people.
- A culture that appreciates diversity & inclusion and provides equal opportunities.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click here to apply.