Peg Africa Job Vacancies 2017.
PEG delivers Pay-As-You-Go (PAYG) asset-based financing to consumers who lack both access to reliable electricity and formal banking services. PEG’s anchor product, a basic solar home system that includes three lights, a phone charger, and a radio, allows consumers living on $5-10 per day to access clean light for working and studying after hours, avoid harmful air pollution from kerosene based lighting solutions, and also build credit for additional products and services over time. To date, PEG has raised $10 million and has 200 full time staff across Ghana and Ivory Coast.
Job Title: Refinancing Manager
PEG customers have many needs and wants in addition to the solar home system that PEG currently provides. PEG aims to start providing loans to existing customers who have repaid their loan, and want another loan for other products.
The role of refinancing manager would encompass the identification of the right products to provide loans for, the sale of these products to existing customers, and the creation of operational processes to drive exceptional customer experience.
The successful candidate needs to be comfortable with managing people towards sales targets, but also with implementing operational processes and regular field market research to understand what customers want.
Furthermore, the candidate must be comfortable getting buy-in from a range of stakeholders, be a strong planner, and is able follow-through efficiently and effectively.
Key responsibilities include:
- End to End management (planning, internal and external stakeholder management, process creations and implementation) of provision of additional loans to existing customers
- Adjusting company processes and organizational structure (telesales, call center, sale, back-office) to ensure project can successfully run operationally after implementation
- Partnership management with new vendors
- Succinct communication of opportunities and challenges to company management and investors
The successful candidate must have:
- Have experience in start-up environment and Africa experience
- Have good analytical skills
- Have experience with managing telesales and working with external vendors
- Be comfortable with spending time in the field to do research
- Be innovative and comfortable to challenge the status quo
Preferred Basic Requirements:
- Experience of at least 5 years in Management Consulting, Telco, Finance or FMCG in commercial, operation or business improvement role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Economics, and Management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should CLICK HERE to apply.