Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Oracle Recruitment 2021.
Oracle’s Utilities Global Business Unit (UGBU) provides commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) software solutions for all major functions in the Utility Sector. These include Customer Care & Billing, Meter Data Management, Settlements, and Network & Outage Management.
- Company: Oracle
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
Job Title: Alliances and Channels Sales Consultant
RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Territory includes but is not limited to Ghana, Equatorial Guinea, Burkina Faso, Benin, Cameroon, Mali, and Ivory Coast
- Initiate, develop and sustain successful and mutually beneficial relationships at the C-Level within the partner base in support of the joint business goals between Oracle and Channel Partner
- Develop a detailed strategy and action-based plan for the designated strategic cloud platform partners and collaborate with the Sales Lines of Business across Cloud Platform, PaaS & IaaS and Engineered Systems in ensuring maximum uptake of Oracle Cloud Services within the partner GTM’s and to drive Future Cloud growth.
- Successfully drive the implementation of A&C initiatives, programs and activities for the designated partners and collaborate with the A&C Team and Sales Lines of Business across Cloud Platform, PaaS & IaaS and Engineered Systems on the strategy and plan for designated strategic partners
- Grow resell revenues with given targets around Cloud Platform, PaaS & IaaS and Engineered Systems Product Areas
- Further developing, extending and maintaining relationships with the correct managerial or operational staff with Partners and Facilitating and being fully adept at nurturing Executive & Senior Management relationships to generate active sponsorship of Oracle Cloud Service Investment & Specialization that allows the successful deployment of Oracle Cloud Strategies
- Maintaining an in-depth understanding and awareness of Oracle’s current and future products and services
- Maintaining an in-depth understanding of competitive activity relevant to the indirect channel and specifically to cloud
- Translate Oracle’s Strategy and Marketing Messages to partners at Executive, Managerial & Operational levels
- Produce an accurate forecast weekly and evaluate the weekly partner pipeline reports through assigned tools and processes
- Build and maintain effective relationships with relevant other Oracle LOBs, WW A&C, and EMEA A&C teams
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proven experience with Partners with minimum 5 years regional/global experience in Alliances, Channels, Distribution, Sales and/or Business Development Management.
- Proven experience in the successful delivery of Cloud Strategies within the African context is essential.
- Excellent communication and persuasive skills in English, both written and verbal (A proficiency in French and English is essential)
- Professional, proven & senior competence in:
- managing and adapting to change
- building Relationships
- displaying business ethics & resolving challenging situations in this context
- executive, group & empathic communication
- customer focus and solid results orientation and achievement
- personal drive, planning & organizing
- delivering excellence in teamwork
- Proven experience, behaviour & skills in:
- working and succeeding in a high pressure, fast-moving and challenging environment
- being self-motivated to continuously expand personal professional knowledge
- maintaining a high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative & commitment
- leadership and seniority in working with stakeholders
- strategic thinking, business management
- influencing and negotiating at a Managerial Level
- decision making
- Showing a developmental capacity for
- leading change
- influencing and negotiating at an Executive Level
- complex decision making
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click here to apply.
Application Deadline: 12th May 2021.