Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Oba Pack Recruitment 2020.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager: QAC/ R&D
- Assists in evaluating and interpreting daily laboratory test reports on RM, PM, FG, MICROBIOLOGY and SENSORY testing activities and provide technical advice.
- Analyses supervisors’ reports and provides monthly reports to the Manager.
- Monitors the quality of all raw materials and finished products and their release by Quality Assurance Supervisors.
- Assists in conducting PRP, HACCP reviews and CCP verification.
- Assists in the conduct of supplier/vendor audit as well as internal GMPs audit with appropriate follow-ups on corrective actions and recommendations.
- Prepares monthly tracker report and ensures compliance to facility licencing and product registration etc.
- Provides analysis of monthly environmental reports and prepares annual EPA reports for submission.
- Monitors the maintenance of factory and environmental hygiene.
- Supervises the effective discharge of pest control and waste management activities.
- Conducts product trade return analysis and propose technical advice on mitigation measures to management.
- Analysis customer/consumer complaints and advises management on ways to reduce the occurrence.
- Take charge of company document preparations, reviews and general management.
- Undertakes any other duties as may be assigned by a superior officer.
BSc. Food Science/Technology
BSc. Laboratory Science/Technology
BSc. Biological Science
Other related qualifications.
Minimum 3 years in FMCG
Reports to: HEAD, QAC/R&D DEPARTMENT
Start Date: 01/ 11/ 2020
How to Apply