Looking for ways to access the NYC Department of Education (DoE) Payroll Portal? You are in the right place. The NYC DoE Payroll Portal provides employees access to access the New York City Department of Education salary payroll.
In this article, you’ll find information on how to access your NYC DoE Payroll portal and the NYC DoE Payroll portal app. You can access the employee portal 24 hours a day, seven days a week to manage your records. The portal is secure, confidential and easy to use.
Benefits of NYC DoE Payroll Portal
NYC DoE Payroll Portal’s login provides easy access to the following benefits and key features of the portal ;
- You can enroll in the College Savings, EFT/Direct Deposit, Metro Card, Savings Bond and Transit Savings Account programs through these options.
- You can also access your salary information by clicking on “Payroll Register.” You will get the payroll inquiry screen with options to see your payroll register, salary history, accrual balance and pay stubs.
- The payroll register option will allow you to see and select a paycheck and view adjustments, deductions and year to date information. You can print as well.
- The salary history option gives general information such as your title and annual salary.
- The accrual balance option lets you view your CAR information including annual leave balance, sick leave balance, vested amounts and more.
- The pay stub option will allow you to see and print specific check registers. Select a check and click “print pay stub.” Your pay stub will be displayed on the screen. Click your print icon to print the pay stub.
How to Access the NYC DoE Payroll Portal
To access the right portal option for you, select the state where you received the service.
- Visit the NYC DoE Payroll portal – https://payrollportal.nycboe.net/
- Enter your Outlook User name (i.e., your DOE Email ID without the “@schools.nyc.gov” part).
- Enter your Outlook Password (i.e., DOE Email Password).
- Thereafter, click on the Log in icon.