National Development Planning Commission Recruitment 2019/2020 | NDPC Recruitment 2019/2020 is out. The National Development Planning Commission (NDPC) Recruitment for 2019/2020 is out.
About the National Development Planning Commission
The National Development Planning Commission (NDPC) was established under Articles 86 and 87 of the 1992 Constitution as part of the Executive. The National Development Planning Commission Act, 1994, (Act 479) and the National Development Planning (System) Act, 1994, (Act 480), provide the core legal framework for the establishment of the Commission and the performance of its functions. (Other laws of relevance to the Commission’s work are: the Local Government Act (Act 462) 1993; Local Government Service Act (Act 656) 2003; Petroleum Revenue Management Act (Act 815) 2011; Civil Service Act (PNDC Law 327) 1993; and Ghana Infrastructure Investment Fund Act, (Act 877), 2014).
National Development Planning Commission (NDPC) Recruitment
The National Development Planning Commission (NDPC) is currently recruiting for the following positions:
Deputy Director, Labour Economics
Interested candidates should CLICK HERE to apply.
Deputy Director, Macroeconomics
Interested candidates should CLICK HERE to apply
How to Apply for NDPC Recruitment
Interested persons who meet the above requirements should submit in an A4 size envelope the underlisted:
- Application letter
- Curriculum vitae with biographic data, contact information names and addresses of two (2) referees
- Copies of academic and professional certificates
- Evidence of good standing with academic and professional institution if profession is regulated by law
- Vision statement on how applicant intends to respond to the constitutional mandate and mission of the Commission (2-4 pages long on A4-size paper)
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- WOMEN ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Applications should be submitted via post or hand-delivered to: The Director-General National Development Planning Commission No.13 Switch back Road P. O. Box CT633 Cantonments-Accra Or email to: Chairman@ndpc.gov.gh