Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Liberty Consultant Ltd Recruitment 2020. The application deadline is 15th June 2020.
Liberty Consultant Ltd – Since 2007, Liberty Consultants has provided consulting services designed to administer finances, direct back-office operations, and manage human resources. We have the expertise to handle financial, operational, and HR issues quickly and effectively.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below;
Job Title: Clinic Manager
• Handle clinic’s routine operations.
• Create and execute clinic related human resource and finance objectives and customer service.
• Guide and support participation in patient care delivery regularly.
• Manage facilities, equipment, supplies, personnel and resources in relation to cost containment.
• Execute clinical administrative policies and initiate action to enhance patient care programs.
• Examine and resolve complaints received from staff, visitors, patients and physicians.
• Support policy formulation and execute budget by providing financial projections during budget development.
• Execute productivity increase strategies and optimize clinical staff and procedural value.
• Explain good workplace behavior and identify issues and use resources to resolve.
• Understand future staffing requirements and create, execute and support clinical staff recruitment and retention strategies.
• Identify position specific job responsibilities and core competencies to create clear job descriptions.
• Improve staff – patient interactions through patient satisfaction tools.
• Handle environmental health and safety by ensuring fire and safety and controlled laboratory chemical compliance.
• Supervise stock supplies and handle clinic calendar.
• Establish and administer clinic specific policies and oversee system standard work.
• BSc/BA in Business Administration, Medical or Healthcare Administration or similar field.
Location: Spintex, Accra
Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Manager
• Lead project team in the development and implementation of an M&E system and oversee routine program monitoring activities. Ensure the quality and relevance of the project’s monitoring and evaluation design.
• Utilize the Collaborative, Learning and Adapting Approach to continually assess project progress and inform project management decision-making.
• Provide support to performance evaluation process in collaboration with USAID and the independent evaluation team.
• Ensure the quality of M&E related data to be collected throughout the program implementation.
• Participate in the preparation and facilitation of informational meetings with World Education’s partners.
• Document results of the M & E system and produce periodic reports required by World Education and donor agencies.
• Assist the various program teams in data analysis.
• Train staff of partner NGOs in data collection methodology and in the M & E system, in general.
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in statistics, Economics, public policy, international development, or related field.
Location: Spintex, Accra
How to Apply for Liberty Consultant Ltd Recruitment
Interested candidate should send their CVs to [email protected]
Application Deadline: 15 June 2020.