The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) matriculation oath for newly admitted students for the 2023/2024 academic year is available online. Matriculating students can proceed immediately after the matriculation Livestream to sign the matriculation oath.
The management of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) has opened the online matriculation registry for all matriculating students for the 2023/2024 academic year.
All First Years are mandated to participate in the ceremony via the matriculation Livestream.
Instructions on How to Take the Matriculation Oath.
- The Matriculation Oath will be administered by the Registrar via live streaming at exactly 10:00am.
- All First Years are mandated to participate in the ceremony via this link: (HERE!)
- A link shall be provided in the description box under the live streaming.
- Using the link in (step 3) Matriculants are mandated to submit the Matriculation Oath by login in with their Username and Password.
- Each Matriculant is required to tick the box provided at the end of the Matriculation Oath and click on submit to indicate acceptance of the terms of the Oath.
- This link in (step 3) shall be available to submit the Matriculation Oath for only two (2) hours after the end of the live streaming.
How to Take KNUST Matriculation Oath Online
During the Administration of the Matriculation Oath by the Registrar, please repeat the Oath after him.
- After the Livestream, proceed to https://matriculation.knust.edu.gh
- Login in with your student credentials and click on “Take Matriculation Oath” button.
- Carefully read the Oath, tick and submit same.
- You will receive a Congratulatory message from the Vice-Chancellor upon successful submission.