Do you ever get that thing when you are sure that your essay is the bomb, but the final grade tells a different story? Ask this question of any American student and make sure that almost everyone has experienced such knock-back at least once in their college life. If you conducted thorough research, followed all the recommended writing instructions, paid enough attention to check your assignment for plagiarism, and grammatical issues by using some reliable online services, then consider reviewing your conclusion, which may appear bland and make your efforts go downhill.
If it sounds plausible and you ask yourself, “What can help me to learn to write good conclusions in my papers?”, then this quick guide from top essay writing service EssaysAssignCode will be extremely handy.
Online Essay Writing Service Guide
The main aim of top-rated rush essay services is neither draining money from desperate students nor doing someone’s job without teaching how the good writing looks. Professional services understand that sharing is caring; that’s exactly why affordable service EssaysAssignCode is eager to share great free tips that experienced writers always follow to write powerful conclusions and to deliver outstanding essays.
1. Pick up a conclusion that would match the type of your paper
In general, conclusions have some basic features in common, as their primary purpose is to draw a logical ending of the story, highlighting the message and main points. Although, there is no standard approach to the creation of a conclusion as it differs according to the type of paper you are to write. It means that the dissertation and essay conclusion will have the same purpose, but they will vary in certain peculiarities. If someone says “conclusion is just a rephrasing of the main point» ― do not buy it and go deeper, it makes difference between average conclusion and strong one.
2. Forestall introducing new thoughts and ideas
Each writing part has its purpose and hypothetical content. Consequently, if introducing new opinions, ideas, and perspectives in the introduction and main body is a must, the integration of new information in your conclusion will be irrelevant and confusing for the reader.
Whatever new thought you include, as a writer, you need to develop this idea, which is inappropriate for the conclusion where you draw the bottom line for everything that was said earlier. By expressing final thoughts concisely and to the point, you put the records straight for the reader and make him see clear development: problem – ideas – solutions – conclusions.
3. Make a lasting impression
The aftertaste is a key thing that defines the general impression of your writing and your grade. Therefore, here are some strategies to make your conclusion be the icing on the cake:
- Create a vivid image so that apart from reading it, the reader could feel it.
- Ask a mind-provoking question for the readers not only to absorb information from your writing but to give them food for reflection.
- Use a quotation to enforce your thoughts with the ideas of someone famous and reputable. This trusted strategy will lend you credence and prove your point in the most palatable form.
A trustworthy service EssaysAssignCode welcomes experienced authors from different countries, including the USA and UK, and they claim all together that powerful conclusion makes reading journey a great experience that is worth the reader’s time. By making it catchy and interesting with the help of these tips, you will achieve the desired effect.
4. Show your reader that you are whole and coherent
If in the previous parts you were shedding light on some separate points, and proving them individually, now it’s time to switch the role and put things together. Even if you proved yourself to be logical and consistent, do not lean back in conclusion. Unify the main points for the lazy reader to go through your conclusion and make him crave to read the whole piece of writing.
The best way to stay whole is to summarize important parts from the main body in the same sequence and highlight the message but avoid using the same words. Be inventive and use unusual constructions to make your final points niftier.
5. Conclusion writing don’ts
You already know the main things that you should do to enhance your conclusion, but there are several points that you should steer clear of to not ruin the job at the end.
- Don’t use cliches. It’s better to abstain from these expressions regardless of the essay part if you don’t want your writing to sound corny and cheap. Instead of beginning your conclusion with the phrase ‘in conclusion’, apply more advanced equivalent like ‘ultimately’ or ‘based on the above stated’.
- Don’t include personal thoughts and opinions unless it’s a first-person narration.
- Don’t repeat yourself – paraphrasing is your friend.
The conclusion is your last chance to make a great impression, that’s why you need to devote enough time and consider the following writing tips to cause a wow-effect. EssaysAssignCode professionals are glad to do their job and share a valuable experience with those who want to make more for their skills.