It’s not uncommon to make a mistake when trying to register on the teacher portal. Most applicants make mistakes either by omitting either a letter of their name or generally making a mistake when trying to write their name.
Fortunately, there is a way you can effect your change of name on the Teacher Portal Ghana even after activation. In this guide, we will be showing you how to change your name on the teacher portal.
Sequel to this, the management of the National Teaching Council (NTC) has released a circular mandating qualified teachers to register on the teacher portal. You can see our guide on how to register on the teacher portal to get started.
Steps to Change Your Name on Teacher Portal Ghana after Activation
1. Go to tpg.ntc.gov.gh/account/login/teacher
2. Login with your email address and password
3. Click “Profile” at the left menu
4. Navigate to your names on the right menu
5. Select the name you want to change and upload proof of change document (i.e. Affidavit or Gazette)
6. Click “Save” to submit