Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Herbalife Nutrition Recruitment 2021.
Herbalife Nutrition is a global multi-level marketing corporation that develops and sells dietary supplements. The company was founded by Mark Hughes in 1980, and it employs an estimated 8,900 people worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supervisor, Sales Strategy & Support
- Work in conjunction with key local leaders and managers to create and implement an integrated strategy to support our Distributors business needs;
- Establish a clear Distributor and consumer communication plan and overseeing implementation;
- Recommend potential Distributor promotions and ensuring that they fit within the global strategy by delivering Distributor excitement and momentum;
- Interact with Distributors to identify future growth potential in order to understand the needs of the markets and daily methods of operation;
- Manage event and promotions budgets effectively;
- Build strong, positive relationships with your support teams in the relevant functions;
- Monitor team performance, identify and resolve issues;
- Set goals and standards for the department teams.
- 4 years working experience in Sales, Brand Communication and Strategy Supervisory position (in a multinational environment);
- Comprehensive knowledge of organizing, budgeting large scale corporate events (up to 2,000 people);
- Able to demonstrate an ability to develop strong relationships with others in order to meet objectives;
- Self Motivated and ability to motivate a team;
- Excellent communication and good interpersonal skills
- Experience in any Business software like Sage, Oracle, SAP, etc.;
- Event planning, activation, and post-event activities.
- Medical aid;
- Pension fund;
- Meal Allowance;
- Travel Allowance;
- Personal development opportunities,
- International environment,
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes,
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and training sessions.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click HERE to apply.