Ghana School of Law Job 2017
The Ghana School of Law requires suitably qualified Lecturers to fill the underlined vacancy at its various campuses from October, 2017 on permanent / part time basis.
Job Title: Lecturers
• Advocacy & Legal Ethics
• Practical coveyancing and drafting
• Law of Interpretation
• Law of evidence
• Criminal procedure
• Civil Procedure
• Alternative Dispute Resolution
• Company and Commercial Practice
• Family Law and Practice
• Law Practice Management
1) A person who wants to apply for the position of permanent Lecturer should be able to teach any two of these subjects
2) A person who is at least 5 years at the Bar can apply for the position of tutorial Master in any of the above subjects
Qualification Required & Experience
• The applicant must be a Lawyer of not less than 10 years standing at the Bar. Previous experience as the Course Lecturer will be an added advantage
• Non-Lawyers who possess experience, higher professional and academic qualifications in any of the aforementioned courses are encouraged to apply
• Judges (including those retired) of the Superior Courts of Judicature who have an in-depth appreciation and knowledge of the aforementioned subjects may also apply.
How to Apply
Interested Lecturers/Lawyers/Judges may send their applications to: The Registrar Ghana School of Law P.O.Box GP179, Accra Or email to: [email protected] The application should have the following annexures:
• All relevant academic / professional certificates (photocopies) and four passport-sized pictures • Names, Addresses and Telephone Numbers of two
references. Both must be senior lawyers or superior court judges.
Closing Date: 17 November, 2017