Ghana Red Cross Society Recruitment 2021/2022 | The Ghana Red Cross Society recruitment form and application portal 2021/2022.
I believe you got to this page because you want to apply for the Ghana Red Cross Society recruitment 2021/2022. I will show you the complete application procedures for getting a job with the Ghana Red Cross Society Recruitment.
About Ghana Red Cross Society
Ghana Red Cross Society is the largest Humanitarian and Volunteer Based organization in the Country. It is established by an Act of Parliament (Act 10, 1958) as an Independent, Neutral auxiliary to support Government Ministries, Departments and Agencies in the provision of Humanitarian and Relief services to the vulnerable in times of emergencies and disasters. In times of peace, it acts as a development agent in health promotion and disaster risk reduction.
Ghana Red Cross Society Recruitment:
Job Title: Coordinator, Programme
Programme Coordination and Oversight:
- Coordinate IFRC support to GRCS with development and general management of Health, Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) and any other IFRC supported initiatives in Ghana
- Coordinate strategic planning, implementation, and monitoring of IFRC supported programmes to ensure a coherent approach in the design and delivery of projects, including relevant cross-cutting themes (such as Community Engagement and Accountability (CEA), Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR), Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting/ Information Management (PMER/IM) are all incorporated across all projects.
- To lead the process of effective, timely and comprehensive reporting to partners and back donors in collaboration with the respective technical counterparts of GRCS and IFRC
- To ensure programmatic approach is in line with IFRC policy, framework, standards, tools etc., such as the IFRC ONE WASH, Africa Strategic Roadmap, Areas of Focus (AOFs) and Strategies for Implementation (SFIs).
- Promote the effective use of community engagement and accountability tools and processes in developing operations in Ghana.
- Assist the NS to develop systems to ensure the rigorous monitoring of Health and WASH and any other IFRC programme at all levels.
- In collaboration with the NS, ensure NS programmes activities are well coordinated within the movement and external partners.
- In collaboration with the Country Cluster team and the NS, support the evaluation of the operation.
- Contribute to wider organisational learning from the operation.
- Facilitate partnerships with potential donors, including private sector organisations, to scale up NS operations in the country.
- Manage staff under supervision, and ensure they deliver agreed outcomes on time and on budget * Lead planning, monitoring, evaluation and reporting for programmes under direct responsibility.
- Lead the process of effective, timely and comprehensive reporting to partners and back donors in collaboration with the respective technical colleagues.
- Provide technical guidance, oversight and support to personnel in implementing IFRC-funded activities, ensuring the application of IFRC policies, procedures, and standards
- Develop emergency plans of action, DREF requests and Emergency Appeals where required.
- Assume budget holder responsibility of the relevant budgets and ensure appropriate control on income and expenditures versus plans and guarantee sound planning and financial management in accordance with IFRC policy, standards, and practices
- To contribute to upholding the Secretariat`s policies, procedures and management system within the Country Office and support their improvement and review as necessary.
- Promote a culture of performance and continuous learning to improve the accountability and impact for vulnerable people.
- Represent the IFRC in relevant national and international engagements and meetings as required.
- Support the Head of Country Office in all other matters related to the IFRC activities in Ghana. Be prepared for changing working conditions and reasonable adjustments of the job description during the mission.
- Relevant Master’s degree (such as Public Health, Development Studies, Social Sciences, etc.) – Required
- Relevant university degree in Civil or Water Engineering (WASH) and hygiene promotion or similar fields – Required
- Professional qualification in WASH operations management – Preferred
- WASH FACT/ERU/RDRT specialised training – Preffered
- Basic Delegates Training Course, WORC, IMPACT or equivalent knowledge – Preferred
How to Apply for Ghana Red Cross Society Recruitment
Interested job seeks should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 8th Sept. 2021.