Fieldcore Recruitment 2017 | How to Apply.
FieldCore, a GE company, is a new, independent industrial field services company that will deliver the highest standard of field services excellence and capabilities for GE and its customers. A GE company, FieldCore will bring together the field services expertise and people from both Granite Services and GE’s Power Services into one powerhouse. Driven by the values of safety, quality, and integrity, FieldCore will be built to deliver operational excellence for customers in the power generation, oil & gas, nuclear, and wind power markets. For more information, check out www.fieldcore.com
Job Title: Outage Manager
- The Outage Manager is responsible for preparation, planning, leading execution, and close out of complex planned/emergent Outage events for gas turbine, steam turbine and generator under MYA agreements while developing the business strategy for field fulfilment excellence in Power Services.
- The Outage Manager is a focal role for their assigned Country, with accountability for driving consistent outage planning and execution within the Country, driving adoption of best practices and lessons learned.
- The Outage Manager will lead complex outages for their assigned Country wherever possible, given the need to achieve target utilization levels.
- Manage complex outage event preparation (Planned/Emergent/Upgrade) from start to finish, including outage schedule development, TFA/craft labor/tooling/cost planning, customer management – pre/post outage meetings, mobilization planning, JCE execution, and event close out;
- Own onsite execution (site lead) with large teams during assigned outages, ensuring Fulfilment-5 goals & requirements are met always, manage on job cost tracking, productivity, while managing execution risk/FMEA and any NU/Service warranty
- Drive improvement of vendor/sourcing cost, on-time delivery, outage cost & productivity/P6.0 implementation, effectively update and maintain accurate CDS / tracking files, control man hour cost and pacing
- Lead project quotation development including work scope, site condition check, preliminary safety and risk analysis to identify potential issues or obstacles and to minimize cost impact for site execution
- Support customer operations team during shut-down, start-up, running and performance testing of turbine, generator & auxiliary systems
- Ensure proper execution documentation is prepared, used, reviewed, stored and delivered including QCPs, Field Procedures, Quality Procedures, OneEHS, FME and Customer Outage Reports
- Work with web systems applications such as Oracle Field Services, Field Services Portal, and PGS Portal for proper allocation, preparation, planning and forecasting on labor, tooling, vendor management
- Respond to forced outages/emergency promptly, be on site when needed, investigate/escalate site issues to restore the units to operating conditions in a timely manner
- Support Service Director, Customer Service Leader & ITO on technical & project communication to customer staff with respect to unit maintenance, operations, performance, new technology and new products
- Actively work to improve and perfect existing processes and look for simplification opportunities
- The OM will be deployed as part of the overall TA pool, and although they will have specific responsibilities for their assigned Country they will be required to operate flexibly across the Region, to maximize utilization
- Perform other duties as assignedQUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS:
- 7+ years applicable experience and demonstrated success/knowledge
- 2+ years of specialized/industry experience of turbine generator & auxiliary system outage planning and execution
- 3+ years of experience of power generation maintenance, plant start-up, running operations & shut-downs
- Bachelor degree in Science /Business/engineering or equivalent 4 years’ experience in power generation industry
- Excellent planning skills (Primavera scheduling tool preferred)
- Fluent in English
- Willingness and ability to be assigned 50% of the timeDESIRED CHARACTERISTIC:
- Strong Project Management skills
- PC proficiency, web applications including advanced Excel skills
- Able to interface effectively with all levels of the organization and external customers
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills and influencing skill
- Strong technical & maintenance knowledge of gas/steam turbines and generators
- A good team leader in dynamic, energetic and complex customer site environments, equipped with quick learning capability and ownership
- Be self-motivated, confident and able to work under high pressure and constraint time, committed and process oriented
- Ability to work multiple project simultaneously and effectively in a cross-functional team
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should CLICK HERE to apply.