Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Danadams Pharmaceuticals Industry Recruitment 2018 Job Recruitment For For Human Resource Assistant. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity
About Danadams Pharmaceuticals Industry
Your role is to assist the HR/Admin. Manager in performing all human resources functions. You will also assist the Personal Assistant to the CEO as and when required.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Job entails direct interactions with staff from the various departments; Operations (Production, Packaging, Engineering and Logistics/Procurement) Quality Assurance, Sales & Marketing and Finance & Administration on HR Policies and Procedures to enhance quality and efficiency in the operations of the company.
• Oversees the human resource database and ensure accuracy
• Record new hire information in the human resource system database.
• Ensures that human resource files and records are maintained in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
• Complete weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports
• Prepares recruitment lists and job postings.
• Coordinates with related departments as required by answering questions and providing assistance.
• Keeps management appropriately informed of area activities and any significant problems.
• Attends and take minutes at all management meetings.
• To provide input for payroll processing
• Completes assigned reporting functions involving attendance statistics, termination, hire and transfer data, and other information assigned.
• Assists in the development and administration of human resource policies and procedures
• Assists in educating new employees of human resource policies and procedure as needed.
• Performs general office support functions and assists other personnel as necessary.
• To go beyond what is expected in your day-to-day tasks
• To carry out any other duties that may be assigned by the Human Resources Manager and/or Management
Qualification Required & Experience
• Completion of Bachelor’s Degree, or its equivalent, in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Management Studies or a closely related field.
Skills & Abilities
• The position requires excellent organizational skills, good judgment and discretion, compassion, understanding, and an interest in serving people.
• Possess good interviewing and analytical skills in order to make objective decisions and present them concisely;
• Ability to interpret regulations to current situations is required.
• Must have excellent computer skills in the use of word processing system, Excel, and other MS Office Applications.
• Work requires the utmost discretion in handling human relations matters, and the ability to inspire confidence and maintain confidentiality is required.
• Must have the supervisory and managerial skills.
How To Apply For The Danadams Pharmaceuticals Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV with a cover letter and contact phone numbers/e-mail address to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 05 January 2018
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED.