CCTU Congregation Ceremony 2023: The Cape Coast Technical University (CCTU) 19th congregation ceremony schedule (date, time, and venue) for April 2023 has been announced.
It is announced for the information of Cape Coast Technical University Alumni, Staff, Parents and the General Public that the 19th Congregation of Cape Coast Technical University for the award of Bachelor of Technology, Higher National Diploma, Professional Diploma and Diploma to persons who completed their programmes of study in 2021/2022 Academic Year has been slated for Saturday, April 29, 2023 at 9:00 a.m. prompt at the University’s Ceremonial Grounds.
1. All graduands are required to pay a non-refundable graduation fee of Four Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis (GH¢ 450.00).
2. Payment should be made to the Cape Coast Technical University through either Zenith Bank Recurrent Account, University of Cape Coast Branch (6011400280) or Ghana Commercial Bank (3011130006430) and then register at the Academic Affairs Office with the following information:
- Name of Graduand
- Programme of Study
- Current Address
- Telephone Number
- Receipt Number
3. All graduating students would be required to attend Rehearsals on Friday, April 28, 2023 at 3:00 p.m. prompt at the Ceremonial Grounds.
4. All graduating students can pick up their gowns and other paraphernalia on or before, Friday, April 28, 2023 at the main Stores of Cape Coast Technical University.
5. Graduands will be required to return their gowns to the Cape Coast Technical University Stores before they would be presented with their certificates.
6. All graduands are required to pay the graduation fee before the collection of their certificates
For Further Enquiries Contact: 020 918 5158 / 059 277 4927
Dress Code: Formal