Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for CARE International Recruitment 2021. The application deadline is 15 March 2021.
CARE International is one of the World’s leading humanitarian and development organizations. Founded in 1945, CARE has been fighting global poverty and defending the dignity of people around the world, working in over 90 countries around the globe. It is a global confederation of 14 members and 4 candidates/affiliate organizations working together to end poverty.
In 2017, CARE worked in 93 countries around the world, implementing 950 poverty-fighting development and humanitarian aid projects. We reached more than 62 million people directly and 216 million people indirectly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Lead Infrastructure Operations
- Regional Infrastructure Operations Management and Leadership
- Oversight and support of technical operations
- Network and System Security
- Vendor Management
- Solid knowledge of CompTIA Network+ Certification or similar.
- Working knowledge of ITIL framework.
- Understanding of TCP/IP protocols and LAN/WAN configuration
- Excellent knowledge of Office 365 apps and environment
- Proven experience with security device installations, configuration, and troubleshooting (e. g., firewall, UTM, IDS, etc.)
- Experience with VSAT technologies.
- Experience with public cloud providers and services.
- Experience in network management and remote help desk support
- Prior experience in an international organization a plus
- Strong client-centered communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to communicate fluently in both English and French is a strong requirement for the position
- Excellent organizational and coordination abilities and attention to details
- Ability to keep abreast with IT sector developments and apply learning to improve systems and operations
- Willingness and ability to take initiative and translate ideas into action
- Strong sense of integrity and commitment to excellence
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- At least 5+years of working experience in an IT environment.
- 3+ years of experience in hands-on systems or networking support roles.
- 2+ years as a team lead or manager for network or systems engineers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently.
How to Apply for CARE International Recruitment
Interested candidates should submit their applications and detailed CVs electronically to [email protected] with the job title as the subject line.
PLEASE INDICATE CLEARLY IN THE SUBJECT LINE THE POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Submission deadline is Monday, 15 March 2021.
- Applications will be reviewed and shortlisted on a rolling basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
CARE has zero-tolerance for fraud and corruption. We DO NOT collect fees or request financial information from job applicants at any stage of the recruitment process. If you are asked for payment or experience any irregularities during this process, please report your concerns anonymously via https://secure.ethicspoint.eu/domain/media/en/gui/100612/index.html.