Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for British Council Recruitment 2021.
The British Council in Sub Saharan Africa has an opportunity for an experienced Human Resources professional to support country operations in Ghana, Senegal, Sierra Leone, and Cameroon. The postholder will be responsible for providing British Council staff based in the West Africa Cluster with advice and services on a range of HR issues and support the achievement of operational goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager Social Enterprise Ghana
Pay band: 6
Remuneration: GHS 72,660 per annum
Post Location: Accra
Department: Project and Programmes
Contract type: Locally Engaged
Duration:2 Year Fixed Term
The Project Manager Social Enterprise will manage the development and delivery of projects and activities within the social enterprise portfolio which includes research, insight and dissemination, advocacy, dialogue and policy influence, showcasing, training and development of Impact Enterprises in Ghana. The social enterprise work also includes programme design and development, improvement measurements and linkages with the UK. The post holder will lead in the implementation of the country and regional strategic plans on Impact Enterprises and on the effective and efficient management of budget, staff, and other resources of the portfolio while mainstreaming the British Council’s approach to social enterprise in Ghana.
- First Degree
- Knowledge of the social enterprise ecosystem in Ghana
- Minimum 3 years Project Management experience
- Knowledge of skills for employability and entrepreneurship
- Working experience and knowledge of education systems
Role Specific Skills
- Project planning, implementation and control
- Event planning and coordination
- Knowledge of research, insight and outcome dissemination
- Knowledge of urban youth and drivers of mobility
- Stakeholder management and consensus building
- Post-graduate degree or Project Management Qualification
- Knowledge of the UK and its social enterprise sector
- Experience of working with external partners to deliver project
Additional Information: All applicants should have a pre-existing legal status to live and work in Ghana.
Closing Date: 18 April 2021applications will close at 23:59 South Africa time
A connected and trusted the UK in a more connected and trusted world.