Bank of Ghana Recruitment 2024/2025 – Apply for Bank of Ghana Recruitment… Bank of Ghana, BOG recruitment 2024/2025 application form, requirements, and guidelines.
I believe you visit this page because you seek information on How to Apply for the Bank of Ghana jobs and recruitment exercise. This page will give you insight on how to apply for Bank of Ghana recruitment 2024/2025, application form, requirements, qualification, guidelines, portal, and updates for free.
Below are the frequently asked questions this post will answer:
– when will Bank of Ghana recruitment 2024/2025 start?
– How do I apply for BOG Recruitment 2022?
– What is the Bank of Ghana recruitment portal?
– BOG recruitment form, bog.gov.gh recruitment
and so on are the frequently asked questions by prospective applicants seeking for job and career at the Bank of Ghana. We have tried to give answers to all these questions regarding the BOG job recruitment as genuine and updated as possible in this article. So read down for Bank of Ghana Recruitment, application form, portal, requirements, date and mode of application.
To begin with, let me stress briefly on the question 1 ‘when will Bank of Ghana recruitment 2024/2025 start?‘ the honest answer to this question is that Bank of Ghana recruits randomly, therefore, they don’t have a specific date for recruitment. The Bank of Ghana (BOG) being a government agency can announce their Job vacancies or recruitment at any time.
Recent Update On Bank of Ghana Recruitment 2024/2025
Applications are invited from in suitably qualified Applicants for the 2024/2025 Bank of Ghana recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Bank of Ghana (BOG) listed below:
• To assist the Head of Finance in the administration of the Finance unit
• To prepare the draft annual budget of the Agency in consultation with the Head of Finance
• To prepare quarterly and final accounts of the Agency
• To certify obligations and payments as on payment vouchers, orders, and cheques
• To liaise with banks and carry out all banking transactions
• To analyze financial transactions, record and keep the books of accounts via the accounting software – Microsoft Dynamics GP
• To carry out other accounting and related duties
• To ensure that accounting policies and procedures are adhered to
• To carry out such other duties as may be assigned by the Head of Finance and the Director General
• Candidates must be a national of Ghana and should have the following competencies
• Holder of a professional accounting qualification such as ACCA, ACA, CIMA, or a Master’s Degree in Finance with a minimum of 7 years of relevant professional experience
• Computer literacy particularly in the use of software applications such as Excel, Word, Access, and Accounting packages (Microsoft Dynamics GP) and
• Ability to communicate fluently in either English or French with a working knowledge of the other language
• Loyalty and dedication to the services of WAMA and selflessness
• Aged 50 years maximum
Salary scale/grade: The Senior Accountant will be remunerated at P3 Step 1 as an entry point
How to Apply
Interested applicants, who meet the above criteria may put in their application and submit it to:
Human Resource and Capacity Development Department
Bank of Ghana
Bank of Ghana
Application Deadline: 20th September 2022