This guide will show you how to apply for Zenith Bank Ghana Internet Banking. For every personal account, Zenith Bank provides you with internet banking service (i-banking). This internet banking service allows you to access your account balance and carry out other transactions anywhere in the world via the internet. This service provides ease and convenience of a 24 hour efficient and mobile banking experience. This service is totally free as there is no charge for it.
FEATURES OF ZENITH BANK INTERNET BANKING
The Zenith bank internet banking allows you to carry out the following services.
- View your real-time account balances.
- View real-time transactions on your account.
- View transaction history on your account.
- View uncollected funds on your account.
- Download and print your account activity report in Html, CSV and Excel formats.
- Intra and Inter accounts transfers.
- Pay bills e.g. MultiChoice bills.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ZENITH BANK GHANA INTERNET BANKING
You can conveniently apply for Zenith bank internet banking in four (4) steps;
- Download and print the E-Banking Form.
- Download the Service Agreement.
- Complete your details.
- Submit or mail the form and agreement to any Zenith Bank branch.
If your business requires two or more signatories to authorise transactions, these parties are required to sign on the form.
Within a maximum of 48 hours, you can pick up your logon details (customer access code, username and password) from any Zenith Bank branch nationwide.
For more information on internet banking, please contact your relationship officer or the E-Business department on (+233) 302 660091 or (+233) 302 2660093 or email us at: email@example.com.