Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Agriteam Canada Limited Recruitment 2020.
Agriteam Canada is one of Canada’s leading international development firms. We provide management and technical expertise to promote sustainable growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning Officer
- Support the development of the project’s performance management framework (PMF)
- Support M&E strategy development and work planning
- Support M&E system establishment, data management plans and coaching of other staff
- Manage the data collection and data entry process
- Support the design and implementation of data collection tools to be used for routine monitoring, data visualization and communication to a variety of stakeholders
- Prepare and provide program budget for MEL activities
- Contribute to M&p;E tool kit development for the collection, analysis and reporting of data and PMF indicators
- Contribute to the design and implementation of relevant quantitative and qualitative studies to assess program interventions; contribute to documenting best practices and lessons learned;
- Recruitment and training of any enumerators required for data collection of studies, if relevant
- Provide technical guidance to project staff members in the field on M&E systems
- Support learning initiatives and data interpretation processes for the utilization of findings in annual reports, communications and project design
- Support in work planning and annual reporting with a purview of utilization of findings and learning
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in the development of performance measurement frameworks and supporting monitoring and evaluating systems for international development projects
- Experience in mixed methods (quantitative and qualitative)
- University degree in Evaluation, Social Sciences, Economics or equivalent combination of education and professional experience
- Experience in developing and implementing M&E frameworks for a variety of donors, including Global Affairs Canada and other multilateral or UN agencies
- Familiarity with gender sensitive M&E
- Excellent facilitation and coaching skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a member of a fast-moving team, willingness to contribute at different levels required to achieve success, self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Strong strategic analysis, organizational skills, detail orientation, and timeliness of performance
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit a CV and letter of interest (maximum one page) outlining how their qualifications are aligned to the position to: [email protected] no later than March 30, 2020.
Please use ‘MEL Officer WEE Ghana’ in the subject line.
Please note that CVs will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete a technical test.