Are you looking for ways to make your Accident Compensation Corporation (ACC) payment and also manage your account? here we will make the necessary information you need available at your disposal for you to successfully proceed with your Payments and also manage your ACC account.
You don’t have to be worried about how to go about making your ACC Payment and you can make successful payment transactions in the confined of your home or office in a few minutes.
American College of Cardiology (ACC) is best to transform cardiovascular care and improve heart health for all in America.
What is the ACC Payment Portal?
The ACC Payment Portal is designed to make it swift for customers to redeem their due loan Payments. It’s also a user-friendly platform that enables businesses to make payments, view payment history, and manage payment details with ease.
How to Access the ACC Payment Portal
Logging into the ACC payment portal is a precise process. follow the steps below :
- Open your preferred web browser and visit the ACC payment portal website:
- Click on the “Log In” button located at the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your ACC account details, Username in the column.
- Click on the ” Create account” button and make Payments.
How to Register for an ACC Account
To access ACC Loans, you must first register on the ACC portal. To get started, follow the Process below.
- Visit the ACC registration portal:
- Provide all your Registration information.
- Then click on the “Continue” tab to complete your registration.
How to Login to ACC on the Mobile App
With the iOS or Android ACC app, you can access and manage your account from your phone.
Log in with your details to manage your insurance policy.
ACC Customer Service Phone Number
You can reach an ACC customer service representative by dialing (202) 375-6000.