25 University of Canterbury Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students 2020/2021 has not yet been specified.
25 University of Canterbury Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students 2020/2021
International Student Undergraduate Scholarship by the University of Canterbury, New Zealand, awarded annually. This scholarship is for Fall 2020/2021 academic session.
These scholarships are established this year 2011 to recognize and support top-achieving international students who have gained University Entrance or the equivalent and who will commence a preparatory program or undergraduate degree at the University of Canterbury. The first awards were made in 2012.
- Recipients must be full-fee-paying international students and may not be citizens of New Zealand or Australia, or holders of New Zealand residence class visas.
- Applicants must be completed, or have completed on or after 1 January of the year before the year of application, a university entrance-level qualification that permits entry into a UC undergraduate degree program (see regulations for details).
- Such students who are undertaking, or have completed, a programme at the UC International College are eligible to apply.
- The scholarship may not be held by students who: (1) have already undertaken partial study in an undergraduate degree programme at a New Zealand tertiary institution; or (2) have applied for Transfer of Credit from a New Zealand tertiary institution to an undergraduate degree programme at UC.
- Candidates must have applied for admission to the University by 15 August in the year prior to their intended first year of enrolment at the University.
Number of Awardees: 25
Duration of Scholarship: One (1) year
Scholarship Worth: $10,000 – $20,000
How to Apply:
The online application system will begin accepting applications eight weeks before the closing date.
Candidates are advised to check the application forms and regulations for eligibility criteria, scholarship value and tenure, and closing dates from the link below to ensure the above information is current and accurate.