Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Nestlé Ghana Recruitment. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Nestlé Ghana Recruitment 2018
Nestlé Ghana Recruiting For IT Specialist
We are looking for an experienced IT Specialist to join the Nestlé Central & West Africa Head Office. At Nestlé, we are proud to produce some of Ghana’s best-loved brands such as Ideal ®, Milo®, Nido®, Nescafé®, Cerelac® etc. These Brands are cherished by households across the country.
What can you expect?
Reporting to the Network and Infrastructure Lead you will provide high quality, cost effective customer focused infrastructure support to the market (all countries in the Central & West Africa Region) and implement new technologies, in accordance with Service Level Agreement. You will also manage all IT Network Related projects according to the geographical splits.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Providing strong 2nd level support for the Network Infrastructure (WAN, Servers, LAN, VPN/Internet, Applications etc. by geographical splits) and/or associated software supporting the WINDOWS/SAP Business Environment SPOCs with Offshore & Onshore teams on CWAR IT Infrastructure according to geographical splits
- Coordinating IT projects relating to the installation, testing and implementation of Technical Network Infrastructure. These activities and tasks should be well planned and executed to minimize any network downtime, hence providing a reliable and stable network for the CWAR Region.
- Implementing group corporate IT security standards and policies across all systems.
- Providing pro-active monitoring/support/maintenance/troubleshooting of all regional servers and networks with evidence of periodical health checks review, DRP tests and critical incident reports.
- Providing after-hours support whenever it is required.
- Training and communications hub for the LGO for Infrastructure and Application changes and deployments. Responsible for acquiring, maintaining, and expanding knowledge of relevant product offerings, current GLOBE policies, and methods of support delivery, to provide technically accurate solutions to users.
Who are we looking for?
· Minimum of Bachelor’s degree
· Minimum 2 – 3 years’ experience in monitoring network and reporting on network related issues
· CISCO certification is a must-have for this position
Other attributes would include:
· Experience in an ISP organization
· Analytical Skills
· Knowledge in database SQL (added advantage)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should CLICK HERE to apply.