Islamic University College Ghana, IUCG Academic Calendar for 2018/2019 Academic Session has been released.
The management of the Islamic University College Ghana (IUCG) has released the official academic calendar for the institution for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Islamic University College Ghana Academic Calendar serves as an information source and planning document for students, faculty, staff and departments, as well as outside organisations. The calendar includes registration dates, class start dates, add/drop deadlines, exam dates and more.
RECOMMENDED: IUCG School Fees Schedule.
IUCG Academic Calendar 2018/2019
The University runs two academics sessions:
- Semester System in the Day and Evening sessions programmes, and
- Trimester System in the Weekend session programmes (currently only in Business Administration and MPhil programmes)
Under the semester system, the academic year comprises 2-semester:
- First Semester – September to December
- Second Semester – February to May/June
And with the trimester system, the academic year comprises 3-trimester:
- First Trimester – September to December
- Second Trimester – January to April
- Third Trimester – May to August
A semester or trimester is 16 weeks duration and it is structured as follows:
- 13 weeks of teaching
- 1 week of revision
- 2 weeks of examinations