Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Nestlé Ghana Recruitment. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Nestlé Ghana Recruitment 2018
Nestlé Ghana Recruiting For Electrical Technician
We are looking for an experienced Electrical Technician to join the Nestlé Ghana Factory in Tema. At Nestlé, we are proud to produce some of Ghana’s best-loved brands such as Ideal ®, Milo®, Nido®, Nescafé®, Cerelac® etc. These Brands are cherished by households across the country.
What can you expect?
Reporting to the Electrical and Automation Engineer the successful candidate will maintain and repair factory equipment and provide support to production lines.
Other responsibilities will include:
· Repairs on a Production lines.
· Applying Call out System anytime it is required.
· Following instructions for start-up and operation of stand-by generator sets in case of power outage from ECG.
· Working with manual or technical instructions on a specific job.
· Undertaking improvement and maintenance works as directed.
· Proactively promoting safety.
· Supporting implementation of Quality Management Systems and Continuous Improvement projects.
· Implementing hygienic maintenance principles in your assigned area.
· Taking care of tools given to him by the Company.
Who are we looking for?
· Minimum of Electrical Engineering Technician (Part II and III) Certificate
· An individual who has worked in a similar position for at least 2 years
Other attributes would include:
· Fluency in both oral and written English
· Professional and technical knowledge in electrical and automation
· Ability to work in a team
What you need to know
The closing date for application is 17th May, 2018. We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted or given feedback.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should CLICK HERE to apply.