Nestlé Ghana Job Vacancy for Human Resources Officer
We are looking for an experienced Human Resources Officer to join the Human Resources Department in Nestlé Ghana.
At Nestlé, we are proud to produce some of Ghana’s best-loved brands such as Ideal Milk, Milo, Nido, Nescafé, Cerelac etc. These brands are cherished by households across the country.
What can you expect?
Reporting to the HR Services Manager, you will be responsible for the driving of Human Resources efficiency and credibility by providing administrative and analytical support within the Human Resources function in Nestlé Ghana to ensure the business has the correct information for relevant insights, which enable robust people decisions.
Your other responsibilities will include:
- Employee Benefits Administration: You will be responsible for the accurate and timely administration of employee benefits
- Medical Services Administration: You will ensure that company’s medical care and related welfare schemes is systematically monitored and controlled.
- Management of Immigrant Quota, Resident Permits & Visa processing: You will serve as the liaison officer between Nestlé Ghana and regulatory authorities (Ghana Immigration Service, Ministry of Interior & Embassies) for the processing of Immigrant permits and entry visas
- Reports and Provisions: You will be responsible for preparing operational reports and monthly provisions on employee benefits
- Employee Personal File Management: You will ensure efficient management of employee personal records.
- Safety Health & Environment Support: Representative for Human Resources
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an enthusiastic Human Resources Officer who has worked within a Human Resources environment.
Other attributes would include:
- First Degree in HR or Social Sciences
- minimum 2 years’ Experience in HR Operations
- In-depth understanding of HR SAP modules
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good service orientation and analytical skills
What you need to know
The closing date for this role is Monday 16th April 2018. We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should CLICK HERE to apply.