This guide will show you how to apply for Standard Chartered Bank Ghana Online Banking. With Standard Chartered Bank Ghana Internet banking you can do almost everything you can do at a branch from the comfort of your home, office or wherever you have access to the Internet. The Standard Chartered Bank online banking service is free.
FEATURES OF STANDARD CHARTERED BANK GHANA ONLINE BANKING
- Request physical statements
- Order cheque books
- Pay utility bills
- Transfer funds to any Standard Chartered account
- Make local and international Telegraphic Transfers and add beneficiaries
- Change your Online Banking password
- Stay up-to-date on the market
- Download online account statements
- View credit card transactions/statements
- Make credit card payments
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY FOR STANDARD CHARTERED BANK ONLINE BANKING
- It’s easy to apply, and it’s free
- It’s your own bank. You have instant access to up-to-date information on your accounts
- It’s safe & easy. Using your Internet banking ID and Internet banking password, you can now bank with confidence knowing that your transactions remain safe with us. With our simple and intuitive navigational toolbars and buttons, you don’t need other instructions or assistance
- It’s fast. It takes only a few minutes to get updated account information and complete a banking transaction – giving you more time to do other things
- It’s convenient. You can perform online banking right from the comfort of your home or office
- With this service, you can access your Standard Chartered accounts 24 hours of the day, 365 days of the year
- Worldwide access – as long as you can access the Internet, you can access your Standard Chartered accounts, anywhere in the world
- You don’t need to purchase any special software. As long as you have a personal computer with the minimum configuration, you are ready to start. Please check the minimum browser requirements
- Our wide range of online banking services help you to better manage your finances. Moreover, we will progressively add more new services for your convenience.
HOW TO APPLY FOR STANDARD CHARTERED BANK ONLINE BANKING
- To use this service, you must have at least a transactional account with Standard Chartered Ghana. Partnership and Public Limited Companies are not eligible. Click ‘New user register’ to apply for the Online Banking service.
- On the homepage www.sc.com/gh click on ‘Apply for Internet Banking‘ and fill out the form. On the Online Banking login screen click on ‘New User Registration‘ and complete the form. You can also apply via branch (Click Here to View Standard Chartered Bank Branches Nationwide).